Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pictures tell a story...( part 2)


Even the normally stoning Eugene laughed and displayed emotion. Luckily, I had my camera with me and managed to get a "limited edition" snapshot of him smiling. Amazing...



Oddly, Ren Chang didn't seem to notice the commotion around him and continued doing his work...





As we were walking back to class, I happened to catch a glimpse of the man restocking the vending machine and collecting the coins. Because i had never seen anything like it before, I decided to take a picture of the man and the inside of the vending machine, which is much simpler than it looks from the outside.

1 comment:

  1. His photos are blur and not focused. But his photos either apply to the golden section rule or the 1/3 rule, so that is a good point. Most of his pictures are taken in perpective. But most of his main leads are not looking at the screen thus, not telling any story.

    ReplyDelete